Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Favorite Day, David!

David's favorite day happens to be the first Wednesday in February. No, it's not necessarily Groundhog's Day. Or the beginning of Black History Month. Or Go Red month. (I think that's February, right?)

In fact, the first Wednesday in February is ALWAYS National Signing Day. That's as in signing letters of intent to play college football for all my gals out there. ;)



And for David, a loyal Baylor fan, I suspect National Signing Day provides insight into what the upcoming Baylor football season will look like.

After signing 19 recruits yesterday, head coach Art Briles said, "I would like to look at it as the first victory of 2011 today with our signing class. I guess you could hear it anywhere you go across the country: we really filled a lot of needs. The thing that has really improved with us as our depth has gotten better our needs have diminished a little bit. So what we have got to be is very selective with the guys that we brought on campus that are going to be future Baylor Bears."




 Looks like another hopeful season for Baylor football. Which means more tailgates and time with family in friends at Floyd Casey Stadium. Sic 'em Bears! 


Happy Favorite Day, David!

No comments:

Post a Comment