Saturday, January 1, 2011

Remembering 2010

2010 was a pretty big year for John and I. Let's do a little recap:
  • John graduated from Baylor Law School
  • I started http://www.johnandmelissahardage.blogspot.com/.
  • We spent time with Gina and Brad in Arizona (and Vegas!) and saw the Texas Rangers spring training games
  • We traveled to New Orleans and Houston for Baylor men's basketball March Madness run
  • We purchased our first grill
  • John took and passed the Texas Bar Exam
  • We celebrated John's birthday in Austin at a Pat Green concert

  • I went on a cruise to Mexico with my grad school friends
  • I graduated from the Baylor School of Social Work in May and began working at the Waco Foundation in June
  • Friends Katie and Timmy married in Alexandria, LA
  • We celebrated my birthday seeing Wicked in Dallas
  • We added Rosie to our family
  • Friends Callie and Evan married in Abilene
  • We celebrated our one year anniversary with a trip to New Orleans
  • Megan moved into her first apartment
  • Rebekah took a job and moved to Austin in August
  • The Texas Rangers made their first world series appearance
  • John accepted a job at Walters, Balido and Crain in Dallas
  • We found a rent house and moved from Waco to Dallas
  • I left Waco Foundation and accepted a position with Communities Foundation of Texas
  • Baylor beat Texas
  • Baylor went to a bowl game and disappointed everyone (we're not bitter or anything...)

Whew.

Now let's see what 2011 has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment